Re: Another Ziatype question

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 10/11/04-01:53:49 PM Z

Hi Christian, thanks for the tip. Will also try your method. I'm amazed how
different chemicals can be used to clear unexposed iron sensitizer!
Unfortunately I have no easy access to Cranes or Aches paper here in Turkey.
The Whatman I have was imported from England and it's a damn expensive
paper. I also have few sheets of 30" x 44" - king size ;) - Rising
Stonehenge printmaking paper; which I imported them from the States. Will
try it with Stonehenge too when I will have time to cut the papers into
smaller pieces.

Regards,
Loris.