Re: Another Ziatype question

From: Jeffrey D. Mathias ^lt;jeffrey.d.mathias@att.net>
Date: 10/11/04-08:21:20 PM Z

nze christian wrote:
> Jeffrey, I find no use by using more concentrated solution of Palladium,
> it don't yeld better Dmax. I give a try to your formula for zia and with
> my paper Cot 320 and Buxton there is no difference . It surely work with
> some paper but with good paper even a more dilute solution work.

I have also found different papers to require a different threshold of
chemistry. However I would not suggest limiting working to the paper
which uses the least amount of chemistry as the paper selection provides
many options for the final presentation of the image. Although I do
tend to gravitate toward my favorite papers and fabric.

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/