RE: Graphic Arts Lamps + OT Spam Issue

From: Schuyler Grace ^lt;schuyler@bellsouth.net>
Date: 10/14/04-11:34:51 AM Z

Thank you, Katharine.

Regarding the spam issue, apparently, my mail server was added very
recently. The only problem is that it is one of Earthlink's main mail
servers, so this will affect a huge number of people. And although I'm
covered up in spam--I receive ~800 messages per day that are caught by my
personal spam filter--I think the blacklisting services, like SpamCop, cause
more problems than they solve.

-Schuyler