Re: Ultrafine Clear Film and Epson 2200

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 10/19/04-09:58:51 PM Z

Hi Don,

No, I would encourage people to test new substrates—especially considering
the cost of materials. That's the only way to improve workflows, by testing
things. My point was that if the substrate/ink combination doesn't function
well together, trying to force it to do so may lead to other problems affecting
the final quality of the print. I hate wasting a print—Palladiium is
expensive and so are the papers—but most of all I hate wasting the time—they only
let me print after all the other patients here in the home have gone to bed.

Yes, these are from Dick's "Turkey Shoot"—he is returning to Turkey in a
month and has to have the prints ready for a show there. They were shot a couple
of months ago in Turkey in 6 cm x 17 cm format, so he needed to use digital
negatives to make the prints.

Mark
Purchase the book @
www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com