Re: price of pt/pd printing

From: George L Smyth ^lt;glsmyth@yahoo.com>
Date: 04/08/05-02:02:14 PM Z

Sandy -

Thank you for the helpful remarks. Actually, I think of Kallitype in the same
classification as Van Dyke, but you are right in making the distinction. The
consideration of contrast is one of the primary reasons I am moving to digital
negatives, so hopefully that otherwise frustrating issue will be resolved in
the near future.

Thanks for chiming in.

Cheers -

george