RE: A quote . . .

From: Richard ^lt;richard@rwc.my-bulldog.com>
Date: 04/09/05-01:37:49 PM Z

While I agree with the sentiment contained within you mini-massive missive,
I doubt that you have "seen it often" because you cannot possibly be that
old.

It might well be worth considering that current technology - ostensibly that
of the digital form - has made a substantial contribution to the
democratisation of art i.e. you do not have to be a trained artist in order
to produce a nifty bit of artwork, which in turn leads one to assume that
anybody can do it these days.

Now! bearing in mind the probable temperament of those on this list I may
have blundered into blunderland by saying that.

The return to old practices, by their very nature suggests some element of
elitism is inherent in the personality of the practioners of the practices
practiced.

Yes?/No? well yes of course, it must be so.

Richard

---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility
to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]