RE: price of pt/pd printing

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 04/10/05-02:07:00 PM Z

Thanks for the link; that seems like a great way to chart the prices. I'd
venture a guess that many students and casual printers, may not be able to
invest $5000 in printing supplies. For those, the smaller quantities that I
quoted may hold more truth. For those looking at print cost, you may wish
to look into gold. Chrysotype prints offer good color choices, and
reasonable prices too.

Substrates most definitely affect cost per print prices. Not only the cost
of the substrate but also by affecting how much coating solution is required
to get a good coating.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9