OT: Potassium Dichromate Milkshakes

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/28/05-02:31:32 AM Z

Last night I was watching a woodworking program and was a wee bit surprised
at the end when the woodworker began putting the final stain/finish on the
cherry table: He was using Potassium Dichromate. So I decided to Google this
and typed in "wood finishing with potassium dichromate" and was surprised by
the number of hits I got. Here is one below:

Click Here: Check out "Do It Yourself: Bedroom"

Gee, I hope no one has a nervous habit of sucking on a table leaf. Or how
bout finishing a baby crib this way?

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & System for Your Own Custom Workflow@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Credit Card & Paypal now accepted
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
Workshop info on Home Page