Re: update: screw-in BLB light-box

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 08/01/05-09:59:18 PM Z

The issue of reflectors diffusing the light and resulting in loss of
sharpness was discussed at some length on this list some years ago.
I did not engage in that discussion (at least so far as I recall) at
the time, but subsequently I tested the premise myself and did not
observe any loss of sharpness at all when comparing tests *with
reflectors* and *without *reflectors.*

Just for the record, my own tests were done with a vacuum frame, as
opposed to a contact printing frame.

Sandy