Re: printing services

From: Dan Burkholder ^lt;fdanb@aol.com>
Date: 08/08/05-05:59:15 PM Z

Street price is running about $240 but you can probably find some rebates. It has slots for just about every memory card there is. You can also hook your digital camera up via USB but I find it easier to just pop in the memory card. Besides, that saves your camera battery.

It can't print Raw files, just jpegs and tiffs.
It only makes 4"x6" prints...in case I forgot to mention that. The fact that it's a one-trick pony is part of its charm, with no futzing with paper sizes or Page Setup settings.

Sorry this isn't "alt-photo" in the best sense. But it's very photographic. ;^)

Dan