Re: Clearing Palladium (Off Topic)

From: Bob Maxey ^lt;written_by@msn.com>
Date: 08/16/05-02:49:08 AM Z

>You may want to stock up now. Much to my dismay, I noted that citric
>acid was mentioned in a news report the other day as a substance that
>may be further regulated because it can be used to make improvised
>explosive devices.

Can you please provide a link to the article that says citric acid will be regulated? Sorry, I do not believe the story. Are you certain they were talking about Citric Acid?
It might be used for making explosives, but so are hundreds of other chemicals.

Citric acid is used by industry in vast quantities. It is harmless and widely used by the food and beverage industry. I consume it daily. I doubt it is a problem chemical the government will watch with an eagle eye.

Lots of chemicals are regulated for many reasons, but I have few problems obtaining what I need because I can justify the purchase. Regulation does not mean "suddenly unavailable."

Bob
.. Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com