Re: bellows extension

From: SteveS ^lt;sgshiya@redshift.com>
Date: 12/02/05-12:13:08 PM Z

The extention is measured from the film plane to the nodal point of the
lens, usually the middle of the assembly, yes to No. 1.

Bellows extention factor is a calculation for light 'drop off' that is
calculated at four times per stop, so for longer extention that the usual
focal length (for close ups) calculate one click on the iris ring for every
two times longer the extention.

S.