Re: where can I get ferric citrate? can I make it?

From: Daniel Williams ^lt;dtwilliams3@comcast.net>
Date: 12/09/05-09:18:26 PM Z

Charles:

I have a small quantity of the granular Ferric Citrate that I got from
TRI-ESS (no longer in business). I use it in the "variable contrast"
formula for VDB given in Post-Factory. If I remember correctly, you
only need about 6g for a batch. If you contact me off list I will send
you enough to give it a try.

Since most of my VDB is from digital negatives I find that I don't need
to use it very often - I can adjust the contrast of my negative. The
adjusted formula I have found to be sometimes helpful when using camera
negs that were not intended for this purpose.

--
Daniel Williams
Enumclaw WA