pure vs impure Re: .... ferric citrate? can I make it?

From: jude.taylor@comcast.net
Date: 12/11/05-10:53:23 AM Z

Hi All,

I just rechecked Artcraft Chemicals and did not find ferric citrate listed (as I didn't the first time I checked)....so maybe they are not carrying it anymore - unless it is listed by another name or not in alphabetical order...or I need new eye glasses...anyway...

...it sounds like Dan has solved Charles' need for ferric citrate for the moment. But I am wondering if the $80 lb is unpurified (Science Lab also offers 17%.) and if unpurified ferric citrate will be just as effective for variable contrast control in VDB. Any of you know - by direct experience or by theory?

JT

--
Judy Rowe Taylor
Mukilteo, WA