New Orleans visit?

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 12/11/05-10:43:31 AM Z

This is slightly offtopic, but ultimately it's about gum, and I don't know
anyone personally in this area...

Anyone on this list live from Biloxi to New Orleans or vicinity that can
email me **offlist** if I'm nuts to think of trying to find a cheap ticket
right after christmas to fly in for a week of photographing? My husband and
I drove all along the coast last spring (photographing) on our move back to
MT--Steinhatchee to New Orleans--and I want to retrace some of that drive
(plus go to A Photography Gallery in New Orleans). I'm devastated about
some of these places being destroyed.

We're OK with roughing it...pair of jeans and backpack...email offlist
especially if you're gonna tell me I'm nuts.

Chris