RE: Nikon D-70 for dig negs

From: Juan Miguel Jusdado ^lt;jusdado@teleline.es>
Date: 12/12/05-02:11:28 PM Z

Hi Stuart
I have a D70 approximately for 2 years. He/she works well, although I have
had a problem with the focus. I have ordered it to repair and it seems that
it works fine. My digi-negative ones alone the work to size of A4 for
printer reasons, but it produces good images and negative.
Greetings.

Pardon for my English, text translated by computer.