Re: (Gum) Multi prints???

From: Yves Gauvreau ^lt;gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca>
Date: 12/13/05-01:25:11 PM Z

Terry,

You are the one that caused me to ask this question again. When I read the 0.7 density you mention here and on your web site, after seeing up to 1.20 from other source and from the number I got from my own test, all this got me to question the hole process. Was it because it as always been done that way or is there some logical explanation for this multiple exposure stuff.

I think I like best Toms explanation so far.

Thanks
Yves