Re: (Gum) Multi prints???

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 12/13/05-08:42:53 PM Z

I've had best results printing gum with negatives that would be "perfect"
for use with Grade 2 silver gelatin paper. With my methods and printing
preferences, a negative with 0.7 density range would be a bit flat, but
certainly not unusable. Also consider whether Potassium or Ammonium
Dichromate is being used, that will make a noticeable difference.

Dave Rose
Powell, Wyoming