Re: Rethinking pigment stain

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 12/13/05-09:09:33 PM Z

Hi Katherine,

I think you might be referring to a comment I made where I was suggesting
that in that particular case you are talking about it seemed to be stain, but
that there was also the possibility in other cases that one could have Stain or
fog or both that leave pigment where it shouldn't be.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives
PDNPrint Forum @ Yahoo Groups