Re: Rethinking pigment stain

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 12/13/05-09:27:59 PM Z

You're no doubt correct, but be that as it may, the point was that fog
and pigment stain aren't easy to distinguish, if the definition of
pigment stain is pigment that adheres to paper where it doesn't belong,
rather than pigment that is impossible to remove from paper, even if I
think the broader definitiion is more useful. But I agree with Dave
that fog in gum isn't that common, so perhaps it's a moot point.
kt