Re: Question: MIS dye inks for DigNegative Using Epson 9000

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 12/13/05-09:17:52 PM Z

Mark,

I cannot speak to the particular MIS ink set you are using, but here are a
couple of general comments:

1. Often, the third party inks do not give the density that the Epson inks
provide.

2. Third party inks exhibit more problems drying on films—for example
Pictorico OHP film.

3. The Large Format printer drivers tend to lay down less ink than the
desktop versions using the same inks.

Hopefully there might be someone on the list that is using the combination
you have—and they can give you a definitive answer.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives
PDNPrint Forum @ Yahoo Groups