Re: Sizing paper with gum and dichromate, was Re: glut

From: Yves Gauvreau ^lt;gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca>
Date: 12/15/05-08:46:27 AM Z

Hi,

thanks to all who replyed to my question. I'd like to add, Katherine showed
us a gum dichro layer that at least from the scan I've seen didn't show any
apparent color like Kees and Loris mention. Maybe she could tell us the
"secret" of getting a clear unstained gum layer. From what she said I think
it's all a question of exposure but I've been known to misinterpret her and
others writing before, thus maybe it's better to wait for her own words on
this.

Thanks again
Yves