RE: UV Compact Fluorescent Bulb Canadian Source?

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 12/22/05-01:21:42 PM Z

The dismantling of shop lights to get the goodies is easy and requires not
much more than a simple set of tools. The wiring back together of lights is
also very easy and safe. No power should be running through the wires during
assembly. The wires will be color coded and with wire nuts and tape there
should be no problems to hurting oneself later.

BL, BLB ?? I haven't found a standard yet. I did get back some information
from Philips and GE. The data is tagged with a "fine print disclaimer" that
says that it should only be used as a guide and not as a specification for
applications. So I'd say were not looking at absolutes here. Much of the
power would come from ballast type and wattage.

Eric

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9