RE: Gum Duotones

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris.medici@altinyildiz.com.tr>
Date: 12/26/05-05:41:23 AM Z

Mark & Dave, the positive/negative method is really interesting and as
far as I can see from Dave's example, one can make very nice prints
using this method. My understanding is the positive/negative method is
more suited for (or can be better used in) surrealistic (or
non-realistic) images.

Katherine & Kate thanks for your suggestions too.

Christina, I think your method is the one that most appeals to me and it
makes perfectly sense, but the problem with that one is that you have to
start with a color image (either a photo taken with color film or a B&W
photo converted to a duotone in photoshop).

Will explore all methods suggested to me. Thank you all.

Regards,
Loris.