RE: Sizing paper with gum and dichromate

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris.medici@altinyildiz.com.tr>
Date: 12/26/05-05:41:39 AM Z

Hi Christina,
What is the percentage of your gelatine size solution and how much
formaldehyde do you add to it?

I know you're currently using glutaraldehyde as hardener but, what was
your procedure when you were sizing with combined gelatine /
formaldehyde?

I plan to use 6% gelatine solution and a separate hardening bath. If it
can be made without having a messy & hard to coat gelatine solution, I
would like to learn the way of sizing the paper with gelatine +
formaldehyde in one step.

TIA,
Loris.