Re: RE: Photogravure

From: res1dvao@verizon.net
Date: 01/05/05-05:29:10 PM Z

They are about the same as polymer except the top surface is coated with silicone. You expose the same and process with an alcohol mixture. Not at all difficult. You ink with a brayer, takes seconds, and then is run through an intaglio press as usual. I will post more information tomorrow. See info at Rembrandt Graphic Arts and a book bvy Arak Kanofsky Studios.

George