Re: Photogravure

From: Dalyvoss@aol.com
Date: 01/06/05-11:05:59 AM Z

It's impressive that you were able to make a plate based on the KoL
description. But there is a newer book out, Morrish and MacCallum,
Copper Plate Photogravure: Demystifying the Process, that does really
quite a good job of presenting the process. I recommend it to my
students because, while my handouts are good and appropriate, they're
no substitute for an entire book on the subject.
Published by Focal Press, ISBN 0-240-80527-5.

--Eric
-----

I have that book, and it is going to be my guide through the process. glad
to hear that it's recommended.

Does anyone teach workshops on the photogravure process?

susan

_dalyvoss.com/paintings_ (http://dalyvoss.com/paintings/)
Susan Daly Voss
lower upstate NY