Re: Photogravure

From: Grace Taylor ^lt;gtay22@earthlink.net>
Date: 01/06/05-12:33:29 PM Z

Luther Osterburg has held workshops at Pyramid Atlantic in the
Washinton DC area -- www.pyramidatlanticartcenter.org - and they may
offer his workshop again in the future. I took two photogravure
workshops with him at Pyramid Aatlantic, and he is an absolutely
fantastic teacher. I haven't pursued photogravure on my own because it
requires space and printmaking equipment I don't have, and because I
believe it is is a discipline that would require years to learn well.
   I think Luther Osterburg lives in or near New York City and it is
possible he also teaches in that area. For anyone who wants to study
photogravure, I could nor recommend Osterburg more highly.

Grace