Re: Help with gum pritns on black paper with white Gouache.

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 01/16/05-08:13:14 AM Z

Thanks Judy, I'm glad to see some corroboration for my sense that it is
indeed possible to make a continuous tone white on black image.

As for the black gesso, no doubt you're right. I was thinking of diluted
gesso, which would keep the character of the paper, but I suppose
diluted black gesso wouldn't give a solid black.
kt