Re: pictorico and pizza

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 01/21/05-05:29:16 PM Z

Ohmagosh, George, because of YOU I found that my favorite film that I use
for negatives is available in a 13x19 size. In the PhotoWarehouse catalog I
order out of it lists the largest size as 11x17, so that has been my limit,
but on the website they have 13x19 listed for sale! ULF here I come
(meaning, ultra large film). Thanks George!
Chris