Re: A couple of questions.

From: George L Smyth ^lt;glsmyth@yahoo.com>
Date: 07/05/05-06:45:05 PM Z

I would recommend doing what I did - purchase an old Crown or Speed Graphic.
you should be able to find one for around $100 with perehaps a Kodak 127mm
lens. That will be good enough to get started. You should also be able to
find some inexpensive 4X5" film holders on eBay. Development with either BTZS
tubes, or homemade PVC tubing will help you develop the negatives evenly
without scratches.

Cheers -

george

Handmade Photographic Images - http://www.GLSmyth.com