Re: Kodak B&W Paper Discontinued? Good Ridence.

From: Susan Huber ^lt;shuber@ssisland.com>
Date: 07/12/05-06:08:32 AM Z

  Hi John,
  Late noteas I just got back from holiday- I agree with you but; unlike you
I have been upset with Kodak for a long time and refuse all their products
except AZO paper which is made here in Canada.
  I lost all fith in those people when they yanked the POP off the shelf-
although the POP is much better now!
  Hope we can halt the slide of big business but know it is impossible.
  Capitalism does not work for poeple nor for the environment!
  Always,
  Susan
  www.susanhuber.com