Re: Kodak B&W Paper Discontinued? Good Ridence.

From: Bob Maxey ^lt;written_by@msn.com>
Date: 07/12/05-02:42:34 PM Z

>>>Late noteas I just got back from holiday- I agree with you but; unlike youI have been upset with Kodak for a long time and refuse all their products
except AZO paper which is made here in Canada.

I lost all fith in those people when they yanked the POP off the shelf-
although the POP is much better now!>>>

Clarify please. When you say, "I lost all fith in those people when they yanked the POP off the shelf," are you referring to dealers not stocking the paper?

I can tell you we never sold much AZO paper. We stocked the stuff, but we did this because I used quite a bit of the paper in our lab. You really cannot expect dealers to stock products they know they will never sell. Can you?

Bob
.. Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com