Re: OT, was (Re: Kodak B&W Paper Discontinued? Good Ridence.)

From: Robert Newcomb ^lt;newcombr@uga.edu>
Date: 07/13/05-06:24:34 AM Z

Lets just wave the flag...
.more people making less money, having a hard time paying the utility
bills, more expensive health care available to fewer people, wages not
even keeping up with inflation, and America hated around the world.
Capitalism makes the rich people richer and their is less chance for
people to move up the latter then almost any time in US history. To
try and support a failing capitalist society this government ignores
the fact of global warming and the effects of our oil based capitalist
economy on the environment.
  I didn't start this topic but the flag waving makes me want to loose
my breakfast.
Robert Newcomb