Re: OT, was (Re: Kodak B&W Paper Discontinued? Good Ridence.)

From: Susan Huber ^lt;shuber@ssisland.com>
Date: 07/13/05-06:29:01 AM Z

  Hi Dave,
  I didn't mean for the whole world to listen in... well, I have been
chastised by Sandy King and others- and it doesn't matter to me because I
believe in what I believe in... and no system is perfect.
  You have to read a lot and get out of your country and visit others to
appreciate what you have and then; get back to your country and ask what you
can do to better it. A lot of dissaters are there because one system changed
dramatically to the other in order to expand growth. (The former S. Union).
Unfortunately; most organizations never think what does one do with the
wastes left over...
  I work as a Physical Therapist in a large hospital system- very attuned
to the events around us and to the various cultures working.
  When I grew up in the USA I knew nothing, now; that I am living in another
country- I have opened my eyes- largely because of the different media.
  So there, have fun and think what can one do that will improve their
environs.
  See you- but; not in Wyoming.
  Susan