Re: Ryuji, DuPont Velour Black

From: davidhatton ^lt;davidhatton@superonline.com>
Date: 07/17/05-09:36:51 AM Z

Hi John

I use Firefox and sometimes get these clips with emails. Not all the
time for the same people. The attachments in my case contain a virus
sc\n report from AVG saying it is clear and is usually called '1.2' or
something. Maybe sometimes messages look suspicious?? It's definitely
AVG though,

Regards

David H