Re: New Epson's and PDN

From: Adam Kimball ^lt;adam@akimball.com>
Date: 07/25/05-02:21:56 PM Z

Yep, I know that. They may be better for bronzing & metamerism, etc
when it comes to printing on paper - but how do they do on
transparencies? That's my question. We all know about pizza-wheel
marks and the problems associated with the pigment not drying fast
enough - and the 2200 is a printer that many people are working with
and having some success with. Of course, we'd all guess (and hope)
that the 2400,4800,etc will be better on negs, but I don't think
Epson has us in mind when they are making photo printers.

Still interested in this one,
-A