Re: help with German gum book

From: Rainer Ortlieb ^lt;r.ortlieb@web.de>
Date: 07/25/05-02:55:02 PM Z

Hi Chris,
I`ve bought some old german gumbooks some time ago to study
differences in
technical descriptions (and not to read only the english stuff :-) ).
One of these is: "Gaedicke, Der Gummidruck", 3. Edition,1906.
I think I can make you a copy, for example as photos on CD.

I got a lot of helpful suggestions for my gumprinting works and other
experiments from this group,
thank you to all of you.
Greetings from Germany

Rainer