Re: I'll never double coat cyano again -- was what I've learned about cyanotype thru PDN

From: ryberg ^lt;cryberg@comcast.net>
Date: 06/08/05-02:00:37 PM Z

Thanks to all who replied to my post. Special thanks to Loris who cautioned
me not to abrade the paper. Another suggestion of Arches Palatine is way
out of my price range. And while Judy is undoubtedly right in saying there
are too many variables to test, one does need to do some and one also needs
to know when to stop and start printing. I'll post (in my site, not here)
an image or two when I get through with that step.
Oh--for those who wondered, I'm using cyano I aka classic.
Charles, Portland OR