Re: Boiling gelatin

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 03/11/05-02:40:44 PM Z

Chris,
I remembered that I actually have this print, since you sent it to me so
I could put it up on my website for people to look at. Funny, I
remembered it as one kid diving, but actually it's a bigger kid with a
littler kid on his shoulders. I've got it out there ready to go, but
since it's your image I won't post the URL without your permission.
Katharine