Re: New to the List . . .

From: Gordon J. Holtslander ^lt;holtsg@duke.usask.ca>
Date: 03/24/05-11:15:14 PM Z

Hi:

The list doesn't support digests - sorry. Most people use filtering to
manage the volume of mail. The list management software doesn't have any
options aside from subscriber and unsubscribing. :(

If you filter use:

as the key phrase. All alt-photo mail uses this, regardless of who it is
from.

Gord
List Manager

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005, Best, Dianne wrote:

> . . . so I figured I'd better say Howdy!
>
> Dianne here from eastern Manitoba, better known online as Calamity Jane.
>
> Been doing conventional photography off and on for about 35 years;
> started with 35mm, then 120, and more recently built myself a couple of
> 4x5 cameras - I seem to be moving in the OPPOSITE direction from
> history! Since getting into LF, I have been venturing into tintypes, POP
> prints, and so forth.
>
> I'm still working on the ins and outs of tintype but it's coming.
>
> Question: Is there a way to set list options, like digest mode?
>
> Nice to meet ya'll!

Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca 112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461 Canada S7N 5E2