Re: patently frustrated

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 05/12/05-02:36:29 PM Z

Hi Chris,

I think the strategy when putting patents in a database online is to start
with the most recent and work backwards, since many patent searches are related
to patents that are still active. In the US, I believe it is about 17-18
years for the duration of a patent? Perhaps eventually all of them will be
online, if they have the money and time to do so, but you may be on your third
edition of your book by then.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & System for Your Own Custom Workflow@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Credit Card & Paypal now accepted
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
Workshop info on Home Page