Re: How Much PMK

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 10/03/05-06:20:36 AM Z

I am really quite perplexed by your response. To the best of my
recollection I have never had any "truck" with you at all on this
list. In fact, I don't remember every responding to a single one of
your messages prior to the PMK message of last evening.

Also, I am well aware of the fact that you described the experiences
of Wyn Hutchings. I got that on the first reading. What I pointed out
was that the PMK formula was introduced in the late 1980s, not the
late 1990s as you mentioned. Now if that correction bruised your ego,
I apologize.

Sandy