RE: VDB

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 10/13/05-05:53:23 AM Z

Good to know that others experience is the same as mine...

Interesting, almost every source says Vandyke emulsion shouldn't be used
right after mixing because it needs some ripening time. Once, one of my
students had used freshly mixed Vandyke emulsion and the image was
washed off completely in the development stage. The same emulsion worked
fine few days later...

Regards,
Loris.