Re: First tri-colour gum

From: trevor cunningham ^lt;tr_cunningham@yahoo.com>
Date: 10/14/05-05:34:54 PM Z

great job david, istanbul is certainly a lovely town
with lots of image opportunity...congratulations on
your success! i hope to achieve the same here from
cairo with a mosque shot i made as well

enjoy...trevor cunningham

--- davidhatton <davidhatton@superonline.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> After all the help I have received from you guys
> both on and off list, I
> have achieved my first success!
>
> The Image is about 91/2 by 7 and is of the Ortaköy
> mosque from the
> Bosphorus.
> Paper is Ruscombe Mill Talbot 240 gm2 (difficult
> paper to work with but
> nice!)
> Pigments are Daniel Smith
>
> PR175
> PY110 and
> PB29
> which give the image a 'particular' look.
>
> I scanned the image and placed it here
>
> http://dhatton.atspace.com/
>
> if you'd care to take a look. The scan doesn't
> really show the detail
> which is present in the actual print unfortunately.
>
> Thank you all sincerely for all your help
>

> David H

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true" - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

http://mail.yahoo.com