Re: First tri-colour gum

From: davidhatton ^lt;davidhatton@superonline.com>
Date: 10/15/05-01:09:34 PM Z

Thanks Trevor. One of my worst problems was humidity. I couldn't even
get the masking tape to adhere to the paper! It's probably worse for
you. I hope to get back to Istanbul in the Spring next year. I live in
the South West of Turkey where you trip over pieces of history every
day. Good luck,

David H