Re: [SPAM] Re: expiration dates on film boxes

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 10/14/05-05:35:38 PM Z

That is my experience also. I have used TRI-X 320 on and off for over
twenty years in the field, and I have also run numerous BTZS type tests on
it. It is one of the most stable films I have used, as all of the tests I
have done have been virtually dead on with reference to the others, except
for a slight difference in B+F resulting from age and conditions of storage.

Sandy