RE: Palladium Chloride for Kallitype

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 10/24/05-07:10:13 PM Z

That should be 3.5 grams of Sodium Chloride with 5 grams. Using less will
not be a complete solution of Sodium Palladium _ Tetracholrpalladite. 3
grams is correct when mixing with Ammonium Chloride. Check your formula
weights.

2 NaCL + PdCl2 = Na2[PdCl4]

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9