Re: Agfa to close doors/Agfa Scala question

From: TalCshare@aol.com
Date: 10/26/05-02:51:40 PM Z

I use Agfa Scala with direct positive processing occasionally for positives
for ambrotypes made with an enlarger. The mailers for the film that I get from
B&H Photo are sent to Color Reflections in Miami. Their phone is not working
(probably hurricane Wilma related) and when I call the parent office of the
company in Houston I can't seem to get a straight answer as to whether they will
continue to process the film if Agfa goes under. Today the person I fianally
got an answer from said that it is processed C-41 to create positive
transparencies. Does anyone know if this is really true?

Thanks for the help.

Meredith