RE: Lumin prints tests

From: George L Smyth ^lt;glsmyth@yahoo.com>
Date: 09/06/05-11:14:59 AM Z

I should have tried some Forte during my tests this weekend. Forte accepts
toner better than any paper I know of. I'll have to give this a shot soon.

I found Ilford WT to give nice colors, but also lose them after fixing and
toning. I am not sure if there is a way to keep them or not. Also, I have
been using either dead leaves or negatives, thus no transfer of color to the
paper. Perhaps my next few will involve some flowers so that this can be
examined.

Cheers -

george

Handmade Photographic Images - http://www.GLSmyth.com